Friday, October 06, 2006

Grace Hopper 2006 Intro

I wasn't planning to blog for this event, but I felt like taking notes, so I'll post them as I go.

Just a quick note on me. I'm a graduate student at a Big 10 school studying for a Ph.D. in computer science. I'm very interested in education and so you'll notice that lots of the talks I'm going to pertain to education. My research interests lie in human robot interaction, so I'm also trying to go to the hci talks and I'll be at all the robotics stuff on Saturday.

This is my second GHC conference. The first (Chicago) helped me select my graduate institution and my field(s) of research. I think that it's a fantastic opportunity and am grateful for being able to attend.

I'll try to clean up these blogs after a few days and I might have .docs available as well. Keep in mind that I wrote the notes as the conference was going. I think I checked spelling, but that was it. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home